HB an others

 It is such a relief to not be writing prose, for a change.  It's still not as clear as it should be, but it's a start.  I really think it is getting closer to the stage where it needs to enter the Human Narrative for discussion.  But, that's not entirely up to me.


Happy Birthday, Infini Entendre 2027

Now, I know the reason why

The way in which I must comply

To revel in the light of you

My rebel heart must revel true

The days of surety must rise

Like supernova in the skies


Certainty, a thing that we must know

Spinal fire will be the final blow

My certainty has risen from the grave

No consequences left in note or stave


The rhythm rising, molten lava growing

The sense of surety so surely Flowing

A celebration of your life has been

The substitute for loving never seen

Now, the truth is coming round full swing

The loving and the celebration ring

With clarity beyond the pale and pall

A Loving never questioned; meaning all


I wish the circumstances would defer

To circumvent inertia, thus bestir

A template made of loving, slowly wrought

To close the gap inertia never caught


There is no ocean separating hearts

Rhythm's revel nears, the gap departs


I am there.  I wonder if you are.


There are a few of these I won't be posting for pertinent reasons.


Happy Birthday, Artful Dodger 2027

The brightness is glowing, a spark in the night

As wonder is growing, all life to bedight

The staggering thought that this life has intent

The surety, loving, unwound and unbent

The will that is meant to commandingly lead

Squandered for age until hearts supersede

The lead and the balance commingled in two

As wondrous fount that eclipses the view



This has been a tricky poem.  Like so many that I have written for you, it applies to you, me, and all of human life.  I believe it is the first that was written in such a manner for your birthday, though, which makes it more challenging.  I hope I succeeded on all fronts.

%%


Happy Birthday, Hurricane 2027

The wind on the water, the sea a white garden

In splashing and frolicking waves

The voice of the daughter brings loving and  pardon

To kingly, the common, and knaves

The day is today that the heart hit the air

In a voice that becomes body blows

The first time in life, in the loving and care

Of the singer that dazzles and flows

The thunder set under the voice and its wonder

Can never compete with the ride

Of hurricane strength of the lightning and thunder

Of She, whom I follow as guide

m


Some of these below are not new. I don't believe any of these have been printed before.  May have posted some of these before, though.  They all belong on Avalanche.


Dimensions

Lovely blooms all lined up in a row

No fragrance; one dimension to the show

A cavalcade of mountains stalk the skies

An ocean view, with waves and tides that rise

Notes upon piano all alone

One dimension all, an epigone


But you!


Infini Entendre was a phrase

That tried to capture all of you ablaze

There is no count that captures all you are

Dimensions, never-ending avatar


All facets and entendres and expressions

I tried to indicate your vast impressions

It is no wonder that I'm mesmerized

Boundless poems never crystallized

I do not think you can be capsulized

That is the grounds on which I've emphasized

Desire to know you closer, colorize

The wonder that is you to energize

The revel's in my spirit evermore

But, revel, far or near, I know the score

I cannot stop, I've tried to tone it down

To not impose on you this crazy clown


For a tiny while, I thought it true

That I could end my sighs, attempts to woo

I cannot; And yes, it still is true;

I'll revel on my own and out of view

I'll beg the stars to grant another time

In which 'tis more than words composed in rhyme


You're incredible, invincible and so very fragile.  Just like me. M

Capers

If one more caper I could pull this life

'Twould be to steal from you all stress and strife

Swaddle you in loving arms

Shatter nightmares, end all harm

Celebrate in endless charms

Move to loving, angst disarm

Embrace the spell you've woven from your craft

Echo in remembrance as we laughed

To soothe all ache of heart that dares accrue

Around the outer boundaries of you

Maybe this is corny, I don't know

Maybe it epitomizes all we do

Just as you epitomize all that is and all I knew


We are each others' cure.

The spell

Your spell is not as it would seem to be

It weaves its way but, then, it dealt with me

It never has encountered such a one

It only casts its glamour, thinks it's done

As wizard and a wizard become one

Then, and only then, begins the fun

Tremble

My breath along your neck as I exhale

My tremours measured on the richter scale

The elegance of notes in major scale

I brush along the softness I surveil

The tremblings of our flesh in ecstasy

All senses laced in grandest filigree

Our bodies' eloquence that speaks as one

Each measured thread of rapture finely spun

Light-hearted

Light-hearted, not experience that I have ever known

Til now

Departed on the ashen wind that's always blown

Somehow

Fixity of purpose

Roamed below the surface

The messages of love released

The beating of the drum has ceased

Tentative, I venture out a smile

That never has occurred in all the while

At first, it seems but token

Spare parts of something broken

Something that these lips could never feel

An honour undeservéd, but now I reel

Upon a bended knee

The Willow

The wind approached the willows

Blowing branches in the air

Just like the heart that billows

Dreaming thoughts of love and care

Upon the wind, across the land

It spreads in subtle ways

At last, the loving takes a stance

Like violin, it plays

A sense of something greater

As the wind picks up its speed

The time, no longer later

As the loving has been freed

Painting rainbows

I don't know how it happened, how you came into my life

So many lives ago with each one cutting like a knife

You and I, the only ones to see that something's broken

Wizards on the winds of life, we sense the love unspoken

So many lives ago, the living flung us far apart

Until the love could flourish there from heart to loving heart

The ache I felt across the eons kept me on the run

To bring to you all warmth and love, a glow that rivals sun

I use the words to turn all life and love into portrait

To lay before your feet, the love, so real to captivate

You screamed across the rainbows that the love must match the score

Now, the time has come for loving life, forevermore 

The blade is gone

The cuts can heal

It is new dawn

For love is real

But, knowledge is my avenue and you're the one to sense

Only you can know the tune, when loving can commence

I await your pleasure

When you sense that there is treasure

I await the time

When the loving in your heart sings out in rhyme

M

Deep In Thought or

No More Fooling Around

Through all the lives and all the ages

A pull to form that simply rages

Embattled cry of loving hearts

The sense and form that played their parts

Dragged to life from depths of sea

Of all there is of you and me

Unconscious call of life and love

Appears in heart from far above

A magic act of love and whim

Appears in terms that sway and swim

Beyond all thoughts that ripple there

They bubble up without a care

That is when the life reveals

That something more that so appeals

To everything we are


Now that love has taken stage

For all the future, every age

I can think of you and me

To set the love and set us free


It's all been very strange indeed

To set the love so we are freed

The task was mine, I owed a debt

Long ago, the way was set

I know not how or why we met

Or how it is the task was set

To life and love and you I owed

Epitome of all, we strode

Across the ages, hand in hand

To reveal the love and land

Of all humanity can be

The essence of the love set free

Is in this thing with you and me


Dreamscape

As I see the love come shining through

The ripples of all life start to accrue

The answer shines across the screaming sky

"It's in the love, the passion, that we try"

The rainbow dreams are splitting as we cry

"The love no longer missing from the eye"

We languor, side by side, as all we know

Is simplified to passion and the glow

Of senses tuned to loving on a scale

Unbounded by each breath that we exhale

The passion that we feel makes its escape

No longer vague description in dreamscape

Beginnings

As I gaze into your loving eye

All of life becomes a loving sigh

The answer now has come

The beating of the drum

Takes on a wondrous rhythm as the score

Moves on to cast all love as something more

The rhythms of this life take up the beat

The view of all of life described in heat

The fever of the dream of life is real

The cataclysms at my feet surreal

All of life is coming to the love

In shattering the sky from far above


I don't know how you do it.

Thunderclap

I find it is I owe myself a debt

For passion pending, empty room to let

For just a little moment more

Before it's time to write that score

An instrumental symphony

In minor mode with heart the key

The minor notes for bittersweet

Of all the lives it took to greet

The heart and soul with joy; it's done

The way is set, the hurdles none

The burden gone that weighed a ton

With thunderclap and rays of sun

Thunderclap Too

I've been trying to find a way through the course

Of twin obstacles of pain and remorse

For so many lives, I took on the load

Dismantle the twins, and all that they bode

The wreckage of life that we deigned to continue

Is all but demolished, released from within you

The tremble I feel is the tremble of life

Unburdened of all of the meaningless strife

Another, the fine culmination of love

That which I sought I await the taste of

When into the fires of the furnace I stride

The blazing of brilliance along for the ride

My patience has stood all the tests of all time

Just a little while more, and I'll blaze in that rhyme


Or,

My patience has stood all the tests for so long

Just a little while more, and I'll blaze in that song


Rhoetry

It's funny how the rhoetry proceeds

In and out among the barren weeds

The answers come from caverns never known

The wind of rhoetry in grotto blown

Caressing all the fissures in the stone

Seeking out the answers never shown

The guiding crest of love within the night

To find the carven words in wizard's light

Stranger tides

Rhoetry's intentions came a-calling just today

Blasting mind's connections to the scenes along the way

Meaningless relations as a substitute for life

Faulty alterations made; each moment, then, is rife

Parading right on down the street of pain

Glorying in rites of hurricane

Exaltations in attempt to just exist

False confessions made to heart that can't resist

Shatter now that mirror into shards

Pour it down the rabbit hole that guards

The nightmare 'gainst the dreams of stranger tides

Of life that has a meaning and intent

Along the ridge of life the specter rides

Until we learn to love, it won't relent



I can't help myself.  Most of these you've never received.  I just hope you are reading them here, which is the reason I posted them at all.  Still, there are so many more that I would never post online.  That hurts to think you will never read them.

No comments:

Post a Comment