Dateless

Dates mean nothing. The poems are just ordered as I please. I believe I still have a mostly accurate account of dates elsewhere.

Saturday, October 5, 2024

" Fusion"

 Fusion

When I feel the fusion 

We awaited, oh, so long

I feel no vast confusion

But, a feeling oh, so strong


It is the way in which

A wizard and a witch

Confound the message from the past

That leaves all life and love aghast

Amidst the loving plain

To thunder of the fire and lightning

Find horizon ever brightening

Fusion leaves no pain


A challenge at this point in time

A reminiscence worth the climb

Of future lives to come

A worthy effort, take a stand

Craggy rocks will fade to sand

Amidst the rolling drum


To see each other in the night

No darkness shows but only light

Be-sparkling the room

There is no dark when nothing's hidden

Well worn heart is there forbidden

'Tis loving on the loom


This is the way that, I, to you

Recover all my rectitude

A fusion in the offing

You hear me lightly coughing

As I roll my eyes


I've been trying to figure a way through the weeds

Avoiding all of the forestry's needs

Loving as fusion describes the effect

The loving becomes effusion's affect

No comments:

Post a Comment