Dateless

Dates mean nothing. The poems are just ordered as I please. I believe I still have a mostly accurate account of dates elsewhere.

Monday, May 20, 2002

Interesing fact

 You can date these posts fairly accurately  (to the month) by looking at the url address.


This is the address for Noble Qualities on A Sentient Perspective (yeah, I know.  It's a technical thing)

https://sentienceww.blogspot.com/2024/04/noble-qualities.html


But, it shows up in the blog as April 2nd, 2003.  There are a few exceptions and I think it works best with Avalanche and Une Autre Vie.  Some of the posts in A Sentient Perspective I intentionally posted them on the older dates from the beginning, so they came up with those dates in the url.  The, errr, latest, is old thoughts which I posted with it preset to the date on May 17, 2001.  I wrote if a few days ago.

I'm particularly glad that is true for Avalanche and Une Autre Vie, even though some may have been posted long after they were written.  It gives me an approximation.  "Don't look after this date"

Then I can have some clue as to where to start looking in the chronological versions of the book.  Not precise but it tells me the era, which the chapter title in the book doesn't always do.  Some are lumped together according to how dear they are to me. I guess the rest of the chapters are in good order, except a few 'lost poems' that I had to go track down.  I knew I had written them, just couldn't find them.  Those got lumped together, also.

Altogether, the later chapters are a mess at this point in time.  Can't get a lot of enthusiasm into cleaning them up, since it seems unlikely I will ever need to send the book again.

It's probably just me.  Ohhhh!  I just love unintentional double entendres.

No comments:

Post a Comment