Dateless

Dates mean nothing. The poems are just ordered as I please. I believe I still have a mostly accurate account of dates elsewhere.

Thursday, December 20, 2007

"Dreams"

 Dreams

If I thought for a moment it would do any good

I would send you this book, but I fear that it would

Just add to your angst, these most blatant intrusions

My heart's one desire but to soothe the conclusions

To bring to the fire with the heat of the heart

The searing of love that begins to impart

All I desire for the Empress of all;

End to the suffering, anguish, and pall


I said long ago, you will get there alone

But, still, I desire to assure that the throne

Is filled with your elegance, loving, and grace

With all of your terror removed without trace

w


I am talking about the book of poems.

No comments:

Post a Comment