Dateless

Dates mean nothing. The poems are just ordered as I please. I believe I still have a mostly accurate account of dates elsewhere.

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

"No fear, No foul"

No fear, no foul

No longer just a mood but state of mind

The hurricane that swept away will find

The wind no longer shakes the tree

Now roots run deep inside of me

I take it as it comes

The rockets blaze in fire and fumes

Or flowers burst in petaled blooms

Summer, winter, spring, or fall

The will awaits the winsome call

The revel only hums

No time is set

To feel the fete

The vision free

To love's decree

Daffodils or autumn's plums

Summer's lilies, winter's mums

Will greet us when it's time

Of course, I'll pen a rhyme

There is no course you'll find within the maze

To set my heart bereft or cause a daze

The state of mind of loving kind

Rings so true, no black and blue

Exigencies of age I find

Are but a wisp of essence true

I am no longer blind

The music and expressions are so clear

The pain is gone, I celebrate, my dear

There is no foul, and certainly no fear

Just a revel and a tear

For all that you premier

I await the loving cheer

No comments:

Post a Comment