Dateless

Dates mean nothing. The poems are just ordered as I please. I believe I still have a mostly accurate account of dates elsewhere.

Wednesday, May 18, 2022

"Breathing underwater"


Immersion, in the sense it's here and now

The time it takes intoning solemn vow

I breathe in deep, with wonder do I fill

Breathing underwater is a skill

The bubbles burst exploding with a thrill

I breathe in deep to saturate the will


Nostalgia for a time of future state

Immersed until I feel its presence sate

Without description, liquidly I breathe

In the depths of womanhood you wreathe

Each tendril an infinity of scopes

My heart, on plot of fantasy, elopes

Contentedness, an oddness of this phase

Subtleness is not the way I blaze


A celebration of all life and whim

Breathing all of life right to the brim

Breathing underwater is a skill

I breathe in deep, with wonder do I fill


w


No comments:

Post a Comment