Dateless

Dates mean nothing. The poems are just ordered as I please. I believe I still have a mostly accurate account of dates elsewhere.

Saturday, August 27, 2022

"Fierce"

Fierce 

We've been in fierce agreement all along

'Tis all about the passion in the song

From entirely different points of view

To limits bounds of all we knew

We wrote it on the stars for all to see

Etched into the fabric of the glee

It's all about the pleasure in the end

A lover but, much more, a loving friend

It's all about the pleasure, but I add

As measure of the will of life unclad

I want to see the love appear within your loving eye

As life is lifted on the wings; to watch you as you fly

As life, once more, is lifted to the skies 

For that I sacrificed so many lives


M

No comments:

Post a Comment