Dateless

Dates mean nothing. The poems are just ordered as I please. I believe I still have a mostly accurate account of dates elsewhere.

Friday, January 5, 2024

"Woman"

 Woman

The briskness of a winter morn

The warmth of summer breeze

First light of day as it is born

As sigh among the trees

For Woman


Daffodils in garden growing

Falling leaves of color

Lovely as a freshet Flowing

All of life is fuller

With Woman


The wind that sings from far above

The heart that moves us on

The engine of unending love

That brings about new dawn

You are woman


I've done what I could in this life and it is not nearly enough.  Okay, maybe I"m sensing that it might just move forward.  Maybe I've gotten that far.  Now, men must admit their humility or do something about it.



No comments:

Post a Comment