Dateless

Dates mean nothing. The poems are just ordered as I please. I believe I still have a mostly accurate account of dates elsewhere.

Sunday, April 21, 2024

"Kaleidoscope"

Kaleidoscope


Crafted from the cosmos, mingled colors on the run

Venting cosmic tears, sparkling diamonds in the sun

Living chips away each day to bring more rays to light

To craft Kaleidoscope that is unrivaled in delight

This is no mere combining of a barrel and some chips

Something more's been added to the whirling as it trips

Gigantic to the minuscule, the measures never change

The tumbling of the diamond chips will always rearrange

All variances produce array of love that moves the soul

If you reel in close enough, take time to see the whole


It seems I cannot help but be enamoured by your light

The sparkling incandescence midst the blazing of the night

Like warmth upon the brow of blinded beast beneath the sun

Like flame that fills the emptiness as revel is begun

I've sought the charm with every sense, but only once enchanted

A traipsing vagabond across the darkness has been  granted

A glimpse of something more

A tempo beat, a measured score that changes on a whim

Beneath the dark, a blaze betrays a brilliance as prelim

To ever-changing note and key, excuse me my delight

In ever-coruscating Flow of radiance so bright

I could not ask for more


w

No comments:

Post a Comment