Dateless

Dates mean nothing. The poems are just ordered as I please. I believe I still have a mostly accurate account of dates elsewhere.

Monday, April 19, 2004

"Hurricane II"

4/19/24

Hurricane

 To whom am I to tell this stuff

These maunderings and silly fluff

As seasons spill their wonders as they churn

My preference for the Daffodils, in turn

With pale yellow petals midst the brightest yellow urn

My favorite of them all, as bright as sun

Has been there all along until it's done

Right now I voice a scream midst hurricane

When is it that the time is right, again

Or, birds and all their feathers on the wing

As they burst out their hearts with urge to sing

Or, ponder all the crankiness and crackle

Of swarms upon the wind of crow or grackle

Or  that I love the line as it applies

To line before and after as it flies



w


Well, I have to say this has been righting my mood for a little while.  It can only do so much, though.  For the first time in my life, I am experiencing boredom.  I hate to even admit it.

No comments:

Post a Comment