Dateless

Dates mean nothing. The poems are just ordered as I please. I believe I still have a mostly accurate account of dates elsewhere.

Monday, April 19, 2004

"Lace"

 Amidst the span of Janus' twinning face

I found a special elegance and grace

But, never, in my life, have found a trace

That I can be assured there was, in fact

Along the moor and fading light, a track

Of something that assured me where to tack

To come upon the loveliness and lace

With certainty I've finally found the place

Where it all exists


While I concede I don't much like these rhoems, at least they are a substitute for the prose that I'm pretty sure I'm wrapping up.  If I stick with it, they might even get better.  Then, again, maybe I'm weary of the unending carousel or maze.  Or, I'm just weary of being Gemini.

No comments:

Post a Comment