Dateless

Dates mean nothing. The poems are just ordered as I please. I believe I still have a mostly accurate account of dates elsewhere.

Saturday, April 10, 2004

"River of Dreams"

 I sure hope it works but I don't think I'm that good of a wizard.


River of Dreams

The light that washes water is moonbeams

A soothing ray that slips into the streams

The wizard rides the wind to bear a spell

"Sleep, my dearest, dream that all is well

Softly and so gently seek the peace

The river long, the troubled thoughts surcease"

Let ripples in the wind be set aside

The water soothe your temples as you slide

Into the graceful elegance, abide

Traverse, forsooth, your wishes as you ride

No more the tears, the river as your guide

Expel the aches on sand below the tide

Wash away the haunting as defied

Sink into the river of your dreams

Let gentleness lay witness as it deems



Sleeeeeep, my dear.   zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz


No comments:

Post a Comment