Dateless

Dates mean nothing. The poems are just ordered as I please. I believe I still have a mostly accurate account of dates elsewhere.

Wednesday, December 6, 2023

"Learnings"

 Learnings and leanings

So many lives I've learned

I've always loved you

So many lives were burned

In flames above you


A crystal sparkle on a higher plane

Of loving, never boring, never strained

Liquid love to swirl in depths, I fain

Loving all unshackled, unconstrained


A whisper still petitioning my ear

To roll unto the day as to the year

The blaze is burning brighter all the while

As love is learning soul as well as style


To keep from writing poem of a length

That strains your soul as well as all my strength

Suffice it all to say that cannot change

You are all the one to rearrange


I hesitate only because each of these poems today took about five minutes.  Like a cauldron blowing its lid.



Of course, it makes sense as I reread the poem.  Of course you have to lead the way.  Just as you have done throughout the ages.  The double entendre is paramount.

No comments:

Post a Comment