Dateless

Dates mean nothing. The poems are just ordered as I please. I believe I still have a mostly accurate account of dates elsewhere.

Monday, June 19, 2023

"Dimensions"

Aug 28, 2022

Dimensions

Lovely blooms all lined up in a row

No fragrance; one dimension to the show

A cavalcade of mountains stalk the skies

An ocean view, with waves and tides that rise

Notes upon piano all alone

One dimension all, an epigone


But you!


Infini Entendre was a phrase

That tried to capture all of you ablaze

There is no count that captures all you are

Dimensions; never-ending avatar


All facets and entendres and expressions

I tried to indicate your vast impressions

It is no wonder that I'm mesmerized

Boundless poems never crystallized

I do not think you can be capsulized

That is the grounds on which I've emphasized

Desire to know you closer, colorize

The wonder that is you to energize

The revel's in my spirit evermore

But, revel, far or near, I know the score

I cannot stop, I've tried to tone it down

To not impose on you this crazy clown


For a tiny while, I thought it true

That I could end my sighs, attempts to woo

I cannot; And, yes, it still is true;

I'll revel on my own and out of view

I'll beg the stars to grant another time

In which 'tis more than words composed in rhyme


You're incredible, invincible and so very fragile.  Just like me.  No big god required.  My fragility, though, is now transforming into iron with the appearance of my humanity.


M


Even this!  The dimensions, I now realize, go even further than I ever imagined.  This only describes one array of dimensions.  I might have to write another. 




No comments:

Post a Comment