Dateless

Dates mean nothing. The poems are just ordered as I please. I believe I still have a mostly accurate account of dates elsewhere.

Saturday, September 17, 2022

"Carnations"

 Yeah, duck soup.  Asa meishi maie.  Piece of cake.


Carnations

I had to create a word or, more exactly, definition

"Re" or '"In" were just the wrong rendition

I used the term of avatar to describe it once before

But, even that, does not explain the score

I am hesitant to write it down but this I take for granted

If ever I am blessed to give you flowers, carnations will be planted

I think this poem says it all in vagueness of intent

I no longer need explain, I understand what's meant

Not a care within the world if others follow route I lay

Except, my dear, I would lead you on your way

Though, I know that is not needed.


No comments:

Post a Comment