Dateless

Dates mean nothing. The poems are just ordered as I please. I believe I still have a mostly accurate account of dates elsewhere.

Sunday, January 28, 2024

"Castle of your mind"

 Castle of your mind

Perched upon resplendent crest

Midst skies of radiant blue

My mind was eased as thoughts fluoresced

To spy is to imbue

Regal cut of castle stands

Above a placid shore

The vision of that grace commands

The view that I adore

The gate's seen open to the love

But guarded well by heart

Upon the ramparts, far above

That stands alone, apart

I lay a hand upon the gate

And feel the gentle pull

Of heart that sings as I elate

My soul brims overfull

The spell you cast upon my heart

Within your castle walls

Supernova's blown apart

Your castle always calls


w

No comments:

Post a Comment