Dateless

Dates mean nothing. The poems are just ordered as I please. I believe I still have a mostly accurate account of dates elsewhere.

Saturday, January 27, 2024

"Myriad"

 Myriad

The myriad ways and interplays

Of castle set on high

Sets thoughts ablaze as mind betrays

The lips to launch a sigh

The castle's cool complexity

Entwined in maze of one 

Adaptively, perplexity

Of halls is newly spun

For all the world, I love it more than life and breath and morn

Your heart that soars in loving scores

To fill each coming day

This mind explores in all its lores

Of vast complex array

The pain that rakes my heart with aches

Sends pleasant thoughts astray

Heart undertakes to craft keepsakes

Of wonders for display

In colours of the rainbow, all the greys of living shorn

To set alight a day's delight

And brighten castle halls

In darkest night appears moonlight

The spell of it enthralls

My eyes renew in loving view

Exalting in the revel due to you


w

No comments:

Post a Comment